Fall Conference and Webcast: Local Host Information
Hosting sites that wish to do so, may offer CEs for the webcast through the NAGC and the NAGC's Continuing Education Co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems. CEs are pending approval.
CE Learning Systems, LLC has submitted a cosponsorship application to NBCC requesting approval to offer credit for this program. Once a decision has been made, an updated statement regarding CE credit will be posted here.
There is additional $25 per certificate fee to be paid after the webcast.
Sites that offer CEs through the NAGC will need to complete and return the NAGC's CE Sign In/Out Sheet. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance.
- Deadline for sites register to offer CEs ends November 1st
- The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 15th
Below are simple instructions to complete the CE process.
1. Register to host a live webcast event
a. Register here: Register for Fall Conference and Webcast Now
2. Invite local professionals to attend. Download Customizeable Flyer
a. Hospice Professionals
b. Funeral Professionals
d. Education Professionals
e. University Personnel
f. Anyone who works with children or is learning how to better work with children!
3. Download you CE sign in-sign out sheet Here CE Sign In-Out- Formatted in Microsoft Excel)
4. On the day of the event have everyone sign in and sign out for their CE’s. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance. The form will contain the following information: Participant's Name, Email Address, Discipline, License # (optional), Company, Address, Sign In Time, and Sign Out Time.
Optional Certificate of Attendance
5. Upon completion of the webcast, please enter this information into the NAGC's Excel Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will be uploaded at the time you pay for your CEs.
6. Once your spreadsheet is completed, go online to pay for your CE participants & upload your spreadsheet Purchase CEs for Fall Conference
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 15th
7. Your participants CE links will be emailed within a week of your sign in sheet being sent and your payment received.
Please reach out with any questions to Megan Lopez at .
CE Learning Systems, LLC:
APA - The National Alliance for Grieving Children's continuing education co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems, LLC, is approved by American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work
CE Learning Systems SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0060.
New York Education Department Board of Creative Arts Therapy
CE Learning Systems (d/b/a CE-credit.com), is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed creative arts therapists. #CAT-0008
New York Education Department for Licensed Mental Health Counselors
CE Learning Systems, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0072.
Many state licensing boards accept APA approval to meet CE requirements. If you are a Counselor, Psychologist, Social Worker, or MFT, please check with your licensing board to see if APA is acceptable.
CE Certificate and Evaluation Process
Approximately 3 days after the conclusion of the event, you will receive an email link to CE-Go (This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the event).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Complete an evaluation forms for each session you attended
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
CE's Sponsored by: