Fall Conference and Webcast: Continuing Education Information
Hosting sites that wish to do so, may offer CEs for the webcast through the NAGC and the NAGC's Continuing Education Co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems. To offer 3.0 CE clock hours. There is a $50 Administration fee paid with registration and then an additional $25 per certificate fee to be paid after the webcast.
Sites that offer CEs through the NAGC will need to complete and return the NAGC's CE Sign In/Out Sheet. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance.
- Deadline for sites register to offer CEs ends November 1st
- The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 16h
Below are simple instructions to complete the CE process.
1. Register to host a live webcast event
a. Register here: https://childrengrieve.wildapricot.org/event-3020186
2. Invite local professionals to attend. Local Host Flyer Template
a. Hospice Professionals
b. Funeral Professionals
d. Education Professionals
e. University Personnel
f. Anyone who works with children or is learning how to better work with children!
3. Download you CE sign in-sign out sheet Here (Formatted in Microsoft Excel)
4. On the day of the event have everyone sign in and sign out for their CE’s. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance. The form will contain the following information: Participant's Name, Email Address, Discipline, License # (optional), Company, Address, Sign In Time, and Sign Out Time.
5. Upon completion of the webcast, please enter this information into the NAGC's Excel Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will be uploaded at the time you pay for your CEs.
6. Once your spreadsheet is completed, go online to pay for your CE participants & upload your spreadsheet here: HERE
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 16th
7. Your participants CE links will be emailed within a week of your sign in sheet being sent and your payment received.
American Psychological Association
CE Learning Systems, LLC is approved by American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE Learning Systems maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Association of Social Work Boards
CE Learning Systems (Provider #1020) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of State Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education ACE program. CE Learning Systems LLC maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 02/23/2016 – 02/23/2019. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval. Social workers participating in this course will receive up to 3 continuing education clock hours.
National Board for Certified Counselors
CE Learning Systems and National Alliance for Grieving Children (NAGC) are cosponsors of this program. The cosponsorship has been approved by NBCC. CE Learning Systems is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5951. The ACEP solely is responsible for this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.
New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work
CE Learning Systems SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0060.
New York Education Department Board of Creative Arts Therapy
CE Learning Systems (d/b/a CE-credit.com), is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed creative arts therapists. #CAT-0008
New York Education Department for Licensed Mental Health Counselors
CE Learning Systems, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0072.
Please reach out with any questions to Megan Lopez at .