Fall Conference and Webcast: Continuing Education Information
*CE Approval is currently pending
Hosting sites that wish to do so, may offer CEs for the webcast through the NAGC and the NAGC's Continuing Education Co-sponsor, CE Learning Systems. To offer 3.0 CE clock hours. There is a $50 Administration fee paid with registration and then an additional $25 per certificate fee to be paid after the webcast.
Sites that offer CEs through the NAGC will need to complete and return the NAGC's CE Sign In/Out Sheet. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance.
- Deadline for sites register to offer CEs ends November 1st
- The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 16h
Below are simple instructions to complete the CE process.
1. Register to host a live webcast event
a. Register here: https://childrengrieve.wildapricot.org/event-3020186
2. Invite local professionals to attend. Local Host Flyer Template
a. Hospice Professionals
b. Funeral Professionals
d. Education Professionals
e. University Personnel
f. Anyone who works with children or is learning how to better work with children!
3. Download you CE sign in-sign out sheet Here (Formatted in Microsoft Excel)
4. On the day of the event have everyone sign in and sign out for their CE’s. This document serves as proof of participants’ attendance. The form will contain the following information: Participant's Name, Email Address, Discipline, License # (optional), Company, Address, Sign In Time, and Sign Out Time.
5. Upon completion of the webcast, please enter this information into the NAGC's Excel Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet will be uploaded at the time you pay for your CEs.
6. Once your spreadsheet is completed, go online to pay for your CE participants & upload your spreadsheet here: http://www.childrengrieve.org/purchase-ces-your-viewing-event (LINK will activate AFTER the completion of the fall conference)
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to upload your CE file and complete your CE purchase is November 16th
7. Your participants CE links will be emailed within a week of your sign in sheet being sent and your payment received.
Please reach out with any questions to Megan Lopez at .