A series of one-hour conversations, GriefTalk Live features NAGC CEO Vicki Jay in conversation with partners in the world of bereavement. They will share the work their organizations are doing to support bereaved children and families in this moment and give their insights on how individuals and communities can support them. These conversations will focus on practical tips in supporting bereaved children and their families and share resources.
These public events are free for all attendees. Join us using the live links for zoom below or watch on Facebook.
- Nov 1: Día de los Muertos with member, Bo's Place.
- Nov 9: Schools and Grief with Dr. David Schonfeld, National Coalition to Support Grieving Students.
- Nov 15: Teens and Grief with Amelie Liu.
- Nov 18: A look back at the NACG with the organization's founders.
- Nov 30: Preschoolers and Grief with Dr. Adam Carter.
2020 GriefTalk Live Playback: