The new NAGC 2019 Symposium mobile app is now available!
Download the official NAGC mobile app to access events, speaker information, exhibitors and much more! The new and improved 2019 app will keep your day structured and better informed all from the palm of your hand:
- Browse exhibitors, mark your favorites, route to various booths, take notes on them, and more!
- Interactively add sessions from the app to your custom app schedule, then sync across your multiple devices!
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts
- Follow the social media buzz; even tweet from the app #NAGC2019!
- Browse local restaurants, things to do and sights to see and reference helpful travel information and much more!
Download the App
Search your App Store for ‘AttendeeHub‘ and download the app.
OR for All Other Web-Enabled Devices:
Point your mobile browser to https://crowd.cc/s/1yZEo to be directed to the proper app version for your particular device.
If you wish to use the App across multiple devices you’ll need to sign up inside the App. This is a separate account from your NAGC registration. Adding events to your schedule on the mobile app does not pre-register you for workshops. Use the mobile app as a planning tool only.
Access the app's information online at: https://events.crowdcompass.com/nagc-symposium
(The Password to access the information will be sent to all registered attendees.)